Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sumptuous Saturday

Hola Fall!
SH/CH is now adding Sumptuous Saturday's to my weekly Creating Home blog and posts. I want to share an easy recipe and help set the table for some family time! This week we are taking fall south of the border. Always a family favorite!
Please feel free to share your favorite family recipes.
Create a special setting, even if it is just a Saturday night!
 Nothing welcomes the cool evenings of fall like a warm bowl of soup. This week I am sharing one of my quick and easy soups with you, Cheesy Taco Soup.  
Muy Delicioso!
Recipe:
2 cans of chicken broth
1 can of water
1 can Rotel Cilantro Lime flavor
1 package of Old El Paso Cheesy Taco seasoning mix
1 cup of corn
1 cup of black beans
2 cups of pulled rotisserie chicken
Serves 4
Combine all ingredients (you don't have to be exact with the measurements) in a large pot and simmer for 15 minutes. Serve with corn chips and sour cream for a yummy topping. 
You can double the recipe to serve more - and have left overs! 


If you like my blog follow me and share me to enjoy creative, practical, and budget-friendly advice to help you create your home!

No comments:

Post a Comment