Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Budget-Friendly Wedding Favors

Destination wedding on the beach? Try these super easy and inexpensive wedding favors. They only cost $1.50 and the supplies are at your local craft store.

All you need is small glass bottles with corks, bags of sand, bag of small sea shells, jute string, and craft paper in your wedding colors. 

I filled the bottles about half full with sand, then put a layer of the shells on top. I cut pieces of the craft paper into rectangles and cut the other one 1/2 inch smaller, after printing the couples name and date on it. I simply glued the pieces together and punched a hole in one corner. After tying on the jute ribbon, I glued a perfect little shell to the corner for that special touch.

I have to say this has been so much fun helping my sister with her wedding! I wish the best for the happy couple and hope for many joyous years together!

1 comment: