Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Recycle, Reuse, Re-invent

Do you have stuff destined for your next garage sale or trip to your local charity. Well before you toss out that old lamp, table, bookshelf, or picture frame, make sure you check out my weekly "Recycle, Reuse, and Re-invent" blog. I will help you save money and create beautiful decor by re-inventing your junk! I will also show you how to use ordinary items or even recyclables to help you create a more functional home. For instance, did you know box lids make great drawer organizers? 

With the economy the way it is today, many of you think you can't afford a new style. Well, I will help you re-invent your old stuff for pennies and give you a whole new look! 

Look at this lamp my Mother-in-law had in the donation pile!
All it took was a can of spray paint and a new shade. So for under $20, I was able to give this lamp an updated sophisticated look! 

I am looking forward to having some fun with this blog. One more thing, send me a picture of a piece of your junk and I will give you ideas on how to re-invent it!

No comments:

Post a Comment