Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Home Inspiration for 2012!

Every year we look at a new year as a time to refresh and renew our lives. But times are different today and budgets are tight. This is no different for SH Creating Home! I am so excited about this upcoming year, as I begin to look at all aspects of the home and offer you inspiration to make it the best it can be without breaking the bank! By either following me as I re-create my own home or finding inspiration on the web, I hope to inspire you to do the same!
How inspiring is this kitchen from Traditional Home! Gorgeous!
This kitchen is so inspiring! Yes it looks expensive, but I can offer you ways to pull off the look with out the price tag! For instance, color alone is an inexpensive way to change your space. Maybe just simply going green will give your kitchen a fresh look! For a true green try BM Dill Pickle 2147-40 or try a calmer green, BM Ivy Lane 523. 
Look at the simple earthy accessories add a small herb garden on a tray or a beautiful basket for fruits and bread. Go to your local flea market and find a simple table to recreate this island for more workspace and storage. Or even just simply add a pop of pattern with a new rug or window covering. These simple and inexpensive changes can make a big difference to renew your space!
 
Over the next week, I am going to share with you my ideas for different weekly blogs I will be posting. Everything from budget-friendly dinners and entertaining to reclaiming your space through quick and easy organization ideas. Always taking into consideration our real lives and real budgets!

So invite your friends and lets create our best home together in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment